Monday, December 14, 2009

Florida Gator Birthday Photos Personal Trouble HELP!?

Personal Trouble HELP!? - florida gator birthday photos

I am a man of 16 years and an avid college football (Florida Gators). My father has just gotten married and his family is large, so they have a lot of birthday parties. Two weeks ago we were at a party at the SEC Championship, when my team would have liked to be invited to play. I was going to choose my father or not, and decided not to go (it is the 2nd birthday, and never miss the matches it was a thing only once). Today, no reason to cancel my choice and had to be there, and was about 4-11 (the game starts @ 4). I have my Champions League game in the state of football today, and was very angry, then ... I must confess that my emotions better of me, but when I asked later whether to stay at home was very sad, and we had a fight. Now we have struggled for some time on my drivers license, and now I clearly said I was was not mature enough to at least 18 @ (he always said that) for a moment and not just anger. After he told them that I was furious, but kept most of anyway, orEY leave right now, and my father would not talk to me and my stepmother said they feel ashamed for the collection of football on the family (the truth, I would have gone if we do not "do not fight for the license). He said I was a disgrace to have the life, never speak to me. you and I are usually very good, if clearly is upset (if you know the whole story or not). Is it possible to be able at least a part of the situation, or that I lost my whole family in one night to fix?

0 comments:

Post a Comment