Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Massachusetts Ambulance Services I Live In Massachusetts And I Got Into A Car Accident?

I live in massachusetts and i got into a car accident? - massachusetts ambulance services

I just wanted to make sure that the money for pain and suffering of the girls my daughter is 13 and we were in a car accident that has lasted more than a chiropractor, and we have received almost finished in the dough increased to $ 2000,00, but are still having problems with my back, that the captain is the leader and this year. I feel bad for them, and Everytime I drive has a hard time because they believe that you go into another accident, took the accident on 10/10/06. and brought them into an ambulance. I need advice please, I can help make a lawyer, how do I get for pain and suffering of my daughter

0 comments:

Post a Comment