Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home Financing Texas How Do We Get A Home Loan In Texas?

How do we get a home loan in Texas? - home financing texas

The agreement with my friend and I live in a trailer and enter into such a lease to own land and home. The owner is the best man in the world and really want to help us, as we had a difficult summer funding.

Here lies the problem:
The owner agreed to us money for a down payment on a new house. He wants to sign the deed of the land to us.
The problem is that recently had to be dismantled and it is difficult to qualify for an FHA loan without a job, and I will not for all possible ... I do not think we even in the ground and the payment that my friend will be approved for a loan. Does anyone know of lenders who work with this situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment