Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hepatitis C Las Vegas Do I Have Hepatitis C Or No?

Do i Have hepatitis c or no? - hepatitis c las vegas

I'm trying to leave for Las Vegas Metro PD and I am 21 years old. Ive never had a tattoo, never drugs, I hate needles, I remember when I have had no contact with the blood, etc. I've learned after my doctor tested positive for a low amt. Hepatitis C in blood. So I had to repeat the test at home. I have the same basic blood test, and again the same way. Now I want to spend a further review to see if it was a false positive. However, the second study showed that a small proportion of hepatitis C and liver enzymes and function normally. Guess Im a false positive result is based on my history and in the normal liver. Do you agree with, etc.?

0 comments:

Post a Comment