Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Archery Stabilizer Sience Archery Stabilizer... Really Necessary?

Archery stabilizer... really necessary? - archery stabilizer sience

I am 15 years old and had an arc of approximately 1 year. I bought a used Mathews Outback and it works great! I have a sight, arrow rest, kisser, peep, before a quiver, bow sling. However, one thing that I have a stabilizer. How important are the stabilizers? I use this bow for hunting, so please do not forget. I need the X-coil, or a weighted aspect? What type of stabilizer you / how? If you have suggestions, please keep them relatively cheap, nothing over $ 50. What are all the positive aspects with a stabilizer on the bow? And buy if I have the x-coil think I'm going with ??... go black or mixed Camos All I want to share is welcome.

http://www.limbsaver.com/store/product.php?productid=16261

0 comments:

Post a Comment