Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Make A 7.6 Ot Server What Should I Do? Tips Advice Help!?

What should i do? Tips advice help!? - how to make a 7.6 ot server

OK, can for the most part in fourteen years, this problem appears too small to you, but its meaning for me! ok so basically since I was in the 7th Class (6. class) is really the children who loved me, but I've never been in this sense, and I just know it. ) since the beginning of the 10 (the ninth year, I have not spoken OT times viewed. The problem is that talk about how much he loves me, without stopping. Im like "wait, you do not even know!". anyway, what really disturbs me and said all these stupid things just so clumsy. everyone thinks it's funny, but I want to stop! To make matters worse, the other day I asked my brothers and sisters, what appeared naked. I mean, what the hell is with this twisted messy baby? I was so freakin goats. Enough so he could say: never again to him. But it is bad, because my friends that this game very quickly. has been invited, and I thought it couldnt get and that's good, but it can on the last part, but it's really annoying because theres only go about 20 people. I do not want him to do more reviews, and I want nothing to do with him. None of my friends, but to really understand what I do in the game ????? Should I target him or tell him how I feel? I really do not know what you get in the class because she loves me in a way that Jokey. This is so boring! Advice appreciated! Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would def. Tell him how you feel and how you say what could be called "sexual harassment", then you should stop being perverted, and talk with their younger brothers and sisters.

Anonymous said...

You should talk to him and tell him to stop, too. whether the harassment to continue, then you should talk to someone you trust and know can help. But the party, you need to speak with him. To clarify things. Do not be afraid. Otherwise, try to make you not afraid, but it could be a stalker.

Anonymous said...

I think you should tell him what you feel, because it is a mistake because they will tell you that they drive, or maybe I should try as you may not feel that I did not know you had for him somewhere in his heart. Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you should tell him what you feel, because it is a mistake because they will tell you that they drive, or maybe I should try as you may not feel that I did not know you had for him somewhere in his heart. Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you should tell him what you feel, because it is a mistake because they will tell you that they drive, or maybe I should try as you may not feel that I did not know you had for him somewhere in his heart. Good luck! :)

Post a Comment