Saturday, January 23, 2010

Albany Care Evanston Do Patient Care Associates Get Paid Well?

Do patient care associates get paid well? - albany care evanston

I moved to Albany, New York for the school, and I have a job interview, when I stand in the city for the work for supply to patients. The lady on the phone sounded very excited, because I am currently in the classes prenursing said it was a very good position for me. so I do think that 'll get the job. I just want to know how many hours will I do, I support about 12-14 to me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I know that the PCA is the floor of the hospital system. Where are you going to school, I am also in the field

Anonymous said...

Hello, I know that the PCA is the floor of the hospital system. Where are you going to school, I am also in the field

Anonymous said...

If a member of patient care is the same as a PC companion, then here in Alabama, which is about $ 8.10 per hour to earn depends on several factors, one of them when they go to school, a degree of care. I think the cost of living is much higher than in New York, you can get paid much, but you should ask first!

Post a Comment