Sunday, January 31, 2010

Old Skidoo Wireing .com Anahim Lake BC, A Poem About (my Skidoo?) Dorsimbra?

Anahim Lake BC, a poem about (my skidoo?) Dorsimbra? - old skidoo wireing .com

Nothing compared to my old red Snowmobile
It was old and slow, and a real
all others in an elegant and new
It is at this mine Snowmobile

With a swell
and we complain
Wind noise
crippling our faces

my two children and want to fly "around the
Frozen lake, visiting neighbors, and only
Fun on a cold winter day
Nothing compared to my old red Snowmobile

6 comments:

neonman said...

The Polaris mine was an old man, you'd climb anything, nothing would be gained more in the race! Reading a funny poem.

Fr. Al said...

Tres bon! Looks like (for fun and I hate winter!) Could come into her story and poetry. Beware of cracks in the ice!

[Your Dorsimbras really takes shape. I almost caught a TD, is one of their favorite ways.]

Yug said...

Another fantastic poem.

sunny said...

Snowmobile and Dorsimbra? I thought I spoke English.

giggling said...

They do this together as well!

Excellent write. I see that in his snowmobile!

Laughter, fun to read.

Reenie: Mom of Marine said...

GREAT!
I just heard a poem by Buk. I think we all our poetry!

Post a Comment