Sunday, January 10, 2010

Math Resource Studio What Is The Best Online Resource For Me To Prepare For My First College Algebra/math Class Which I Start Soon?

What is the best online resource for me to prepare for my first college algebra/math class which I start soon? - math resource studio

For over 5 years, since I was in school and need to be revised. I was not very good in mathematics at the time, but now I have a strong desire to establish a material master record well. Hopefuly For this reason, I find a program that shows step by step tasks to solve a problem.

2 comments:

marie anna b said...

First, because I rock u are a fan of the Colts, and the United States needs help in algebra, exactly in practice, E-type algebra or a college or something

marie anna b said...

First, because I rock u are a fan of the Colts, and the United States needs help in algebra, exactly in practice, E-type algebra or a college or something

Post a Comment