Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lumbar Brace Does Anyone Know Of A Good Neurologist In The State Of Michigan ?

Does anyone know of a good Neurologist in the state of Michigan ? - lumbar brace

I have problems with the disc in my back degenarative high and low. I had problems in the market for a year. I have arched windows and bone spurs in his back. I recently had an MRI and things have really deteriated. I go to a clinic in my hometown. They gave me an appointment with a neurologist who is new to the region. My doctor said that his comments had brought him good. I know I am interested in practice, and I'm afraid. Several years ago, the neurologist told me that he was replaced with the plastic disc to me. To someone else had done this? Were you in any type of material and for how long? I note that at least 7 bathroom is at the top and sides of my bad back. I wanted to go with Mayo, but we only have PPO insurance and of course can not be covered by our plan. If someone has a surgery like this please tell me how much time had elapsed before he could return to work. As you can see, I have many questions, but ask anyone to them. Please help. Thank you!

1 comments:

CoLeY said...

Dr.Novak in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It is part of the MMDS. +

Post a Comment